‘Children are warmly welcomed by the caring and understanding staff at this safe and spacious Pre-school’; Ofsted March 2011
Situated a mile outside Lymington, Bees Knees Pre-school is held in Boldre War Memorial Hall
- Bees Knees provides a nurturing learning environment for children aged 2 & a half to 5 years
- Monday to Friday mornings 9.15am-12.15pm
- We offer an Early Bird drop off from 8.45am and an option for lunch club (for over 3's) until 1.15pm
- Our qualified experienced staff are trained to NVQ level 3
- The fantastic rural setting allows continous 'free-flow' indoor and outdoor play in a secure, fully enclosed play area
Bees Knees aims are:
- to meet EYFS (Early Years Foundation Stage) learning goals through fun activities and prepare children for a happy transfer to school.
- to work in partnership with parents in the provision of this childcare
- to offer the children and their parents a service that promotes equality and diversity; and
- to add to the life and well-being of the local community.
The Pre-school is registered to take up to 26 children. We have five friendly, caring and qualified staff working on a ratio of one adult to four children for the under 3s and one adult to eight children for the over 3s. There is a Keyperson system in place in order to provide each child with as much continuity in care as possible.
Bees Knees is Ofsted inspected and we received a "good" rating at our last inspection. We are also a member of the Pre-school Learning Alliance and Childrens Links who support pre-school groups nationwide.
The Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) curriculum is followed at the pre-school which covers the seven areas of development and learning which children follow until the end of their reception year of education.
Please have a look at the rest of our website and we really look forward to welcoming you and your child at Bees Knees. If you would like to make an appointment for a look around please get in touch using the webform or call the phone number on the 'Contact us' page.
Liz Power & Cathy Wakefield
Registered Charity Number 1036289.